Burn & Return Program
Here at Aunty Lucy’s, we care about our footprint. While our jars and packaging are either recyclable, biodegradable or compostable, we’ve decided to take it a step further and continue their life after their initial use – and we want to reward you for helping us do it!
- Grow a plant – succulents are great for this!
- Use it to store bits and bobs like bobby pins, nails (for the handy people), makeup brushes or toothbrushes
- Start your herbs and spices collection by labeling your jars with whatever herb or spice you fill it with
But if you don’t want to do any of those (maybe you have enough plants or a super organised pantry) you can send it back to us and earn yourself a discount towards your next purchase!
How does it work?
If you live within 10km from the Melbourne CBD
- Email us at email@example.com with your order number, name and a collection address
- We will arrange for a courier to safely pick up the products from your nominated address and a 10% discount will be applied to your account for your next order – simple as that!
If you live outside of the 10km radius
- Simply post the items back to us via your preferred sender (Aus Post, Sendle, Sherpa etc) together with a note with your order number
- Once received at HQ, we will apply a 15% discount to your account for your next order
What can I return?
- Pillar Labels
- Cards in the packaging
- Packaging box
- Wrapping paper for packaging box (we’d appreciate if you took care in unwrapping this so it can be recycled for another order)
Happy burning (enjoying) and returning!